Dr . Torrisi is quoted in this Elite Daily article about queefing!
Dr. Torrisi offers some specific suggestions and tips about how to discuss a sexual dysfunction or sexual preference with a partner, especially a new partner, in this HelloFlo article.
The Long Island Institute of Sex Therapy has officially announced their partnership with New Dimensions Physical Therapy in Manhasset. Beginning in October, LIIST will be providing cutting edge therapy for individuals and couples with sexuality-related concerns in collaboration with Dr. Abbate. LIIST has always collaborated with state of the art professionals on Long Island, including Dr. Abbate’s team in Manhasset. As many sex therapy clients suffer with physical pelvic floor dysfunctions and pain, this partnership provides easy to access services for couples and individual psychotherapy alongside pelvic physical therapy.
– Difficulties with pain after pregnancy? This new partnership is for you!
– Experiencing IBS or IC symptoms that prevent you from having sex with your partner? This new partnership is for you!
– Extremely painful periods? This new partnership is for you!
– Erectile dysfunction or Premature ejaculation difficulties? This new partnership is for you!
– Peeing during workouts? This new partnership is for you!
Read more for Dr. Torrisi’s tips on which toys we recommend most often at LIIST and why.
If you’ve been working with any of the therapists at the Long Island Institute of Sex Therapy, you know we love Babeland. LIIST has now developed a relationship with Babeland, so you can find all of their best products simply by clicking right ::here::!
Just as there is a difference between fantasies and what you want to do in real life, there is a large difference between sex portrayed in pornography and real sex. Here is a great video, using fruits and vegetables, depicting what some of the differences are.