Read Rachel Hoffman’s New Book!
Dating and Mating in a Techno Driven World is authored by a sex therapist who regularly works with clients who are attempting to navigate the dating world or improve their relationships, this book explains how technology plays a role in creating conflict or additional anxiety and discloses techniques to help individuals gain confidence or strengthen their personal relationships.
• Suggests numerous treatment methods to help those presenting with issues related to technology
• Validates many of the breadth of emotions that accompany the experience of casual dating
• Offers clear and insightful information that will enable readers to understand why certain patterns happen to them during dating
• Presents tools and advice on how to better navigate the complicated dating world
• Provides insight into sex and tech products that can be helpful in long-distance relationships