The Long Island Institute of Sex Therapy has officially announced their partnership with New Dimensions Physical Therapy in Manhasset. Beginning in October, LIIST’s Rachel Hoffman will be providing cutting edge therapy for individuals and couples with sexuality related concerns in collaboration with Dr. Abbate. LIIST has always collaborated with state of the art professionals on Long Island, including Dr. Abbate’s team in Manhasset. As many sex therapy clients suffer with physical pelvic floor dysfunctions and pain, this partnership provides easy to access services for couples and individual psychotherapy alongside pelvic physical therapy.
– Difficulties with pain after pregnancy? This new partnership is for you!
– Experiencing IBS or IC symptoms that prevent you from having sex with your partner? This new partnership is for you!
– Extremely painful periods? This new partnership is for you!
– Erectile dysfunction or Premature ejaculation difficulties? This new partnership is for you!
– Peeing during workouts? This new partnership is for you!